- More Articles
- 40,000-plus Expected for PGA Show
- New PGA Golf Management University Program Scholarships Available for Students at 18 PGA-Accredited Universities
- Five Questions with Golf Digest's Cory Bradburn
- United States Disabled Open Golf Championship Set for May 8-10 in Orlando, Fla.
- PGA TOUR, its Tournaments Surpass $180 Million Generated for Charity in 2017
- National Golf Day 2018 Set for April 25 in Washington, D.C.
- Don't Miss the First National Inclusive Golf Conference
- The Drive to Save Muny
- Introducing the New Mass Golf
September 12, 2017
TEDx Talk with Jeremy Poincenot
Two-Time World Blind Golf Champion
Check out Jeremy Poincenot's TEDx University of San Diego presentation to the right.
It's all about “Seeing the Power of Interdependence,” a key life lesson he's learned since losing his sight and one that applies to everyone. As a professional inspirational speaker, Poincenot travels the world sharing his story, which includes the message that independence is good, while interdependence is great.