- More Articles
- NGF: What’s New and Next for U.S. Golf Courses Under Construction
- National Alliance for Accessible Golf to Present Its First National Inclusive Golf Conference
- THE PLAYERS Contributes $8.7 Million to Charity
- Eight Regional All-Star Teams to Compete in the 2017 PGA Jr. League Championship
- Six Questions on Career Development with a Golf Industry Standout
- GCSAA Announces Dedicated Support to Wee One Foundation
- 7 Bold Predictions for the 2017-18 PGA TOUR Season
- USGA Announces Additional Exemptions to U.S. Open and U.S. Women’s Open
- ASGCA Members Crace, Quitno to Serve Hurricane Harvey-affected Course
October 10, 2017
7 Bold Predictions for the 2017-18 PGA TOUR Season
Check out these new predictions for the PGA TOUR season from T.J. Auclair at PGA.com
It's hard to believe, but the 2017-18 PGA Tour season is already upon us... 11 days after the last season ended.
Brendan Steele successfully defended his Safeway Open title in Napa on Sunday, winning the first event on the schedule for the second straight year.
So what can we expect with the new season ahead? Here are seven bold -- maybe even outlandish -- predictions.
7. Maverick McNealy will be the Rookie of the Year
You’ll want to see the entire list.