- More Articles
- 2018 Youth On Course Summit Recap
- 'Florida Golf Day' Brings Industry, Political Leaders Together at State Capitol
- Faces of Golf: Chris Campbell, Lake of Isles
- Seven Questions with a Golf Pioneer in Colorado
- PGA TOUR Superstore Experiential Golf Retail Expands Presence in Orlando
- President George Herbert Walker Bush to receive ASGCA Donald Ross Award
- PGA Golf Clinics for Women to Debut in 2018
- Five Questions with Troy Warfield, President of Topgolf International
- PGA TOUR Commissioner Jay Monahan Named World Golf Foundation Chairman for 2018
October 10, 2017
7 Bold Predictions for the 2017-18 PGA TOUR Season
Check out these new predictions for the PGA TOUR season from T.J. Auclair at PGA.com
It's hard to believe, but the 2017-18 PGA Tour season is already upon us... 11 days after the last season ended.
Brendan Steele successfully defended his Safeway Open title in Napa on Sunday, winning the first event on the schedule for the second straight year.
So what can we expect with the new season ahead? Here are seven bold -- maybe even outlandish -- predictions.
7. Maverick McNealy will be the Rookie of the Year
You’ll want to see the entire list.