- More Articles
- Golf Relief and Assistance Fund Available to Aid Victims of California Wildfires
- Suzy Whaley Elected 41st President of the PGA of America
- Five Questions with Ashleigh McLaughlin, Senior Manager of Digital Marketing and Brand Strategy for the LPGA Women's Network
- National Golf Day 2019 Set for May 1 in Washington, D.C.
- Global Consensus For Golf in the Race to Tackle Physical Inactivity
- RSM Expands Birdies For Love for First Eight 2018-19 TOUR Regular Season Events
- World Golf Hall of Fame Introduces Peggy Kirk Bell, Retief Goosen, Billy Payne, Jan Stephenson and Dennis Walters as the Class of 2019
- Social Media Influencers Join #inviteHER Campaign
- NBC Sports' Ryder Cup Final Day Coverage From Paris Up 23% vs. 2014 From Scotland
January 22, 2018
40,000-plus Expected for PGA Show
PGA Champions Dave Stockton, Hal Sutton, John Daly, Steve Elkington and Davis Love III Join PGA Officials for Live Televised Opening Ceremony on Golf Channel, Jan. 24
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (January 22, 2018) – The 65th PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, Jan. 23-26, 2018, is welcoming more than 40,000 golf industry professionals from around the world to discover the newest trends and technology from some 1,000 exhibiting golf companies and brands. The industry’s annual “MAJOR of Golf Business” features a packed four-day schedule beginning with PGA Show Demo Day, Jan. 23, at Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge, and continuing at the Orange County Convention Center for PGA Show exhibits, industry presentations, education seminars and special events, Jan. 24-26. (These events are not open to the public.)
The global golf gathering begins on Tuesday, Jan. 23, at PGA Show Demo Day, where thousands of PGA Professionals and invited golf retailers will preview and personally test the newest equipment, training aids and accessories from more than 100 top golf companies, utilizing 200 hitting bays, multiple putting greens and a vendor village at the 42-acre practice facility, creating the world’s largest professional golf demo event.
PGA Champions Dave Stockton, Hal Sutton, John Daly, Steve Elkington and Davis Love III join PGA President Paul Levy to help open the PGA Merchandise Show, the world’s largest gathering of PGA Professionals, live on Golf Channel’s “Morning Drive” at 8:20 a.m., on Wednesday, Jan. 24, from the Orange County Convention Center. The past PGA Champions are among a long list of celebrities, renowned golf instructors and specials guests who will participate in the 2018 PGA Merchandise Show.
Following the opening ceremony, the PGA Show floor exhibit doors will open to some 1,000 top golf manufacturers and brands, from today’s golf market leaders to emerging companies, create the world’s largest business-to-business golf event. The very best names in golf, along with more than 200 companies new to the PGA Show, are introducing thousands of new products to drive golf retail in 2018.
Full story: morningread.com.